3 Submissions, 1 Humiliation











Rudeboi BK vs Sir Dark, 3 Submissions, 1 Humiliation (WatchFighters)

For months I have been infatuated with Rudeboi, the pale, expressionless bully who gets his rocks off squeezing, punching, and otherwise humiliating older men, some wrestlers, some simply masochists. Usually, this is accomplished on wrinkled sheets on a bed, with Rudeboi murmuring insults up close to his victim's ear. The allure is partly due to Rudeboi's smooth, unblemished skin, partly Rudeboi's placid one-sided demolition of his opponent, a guy old enough to be the boy's uncle.

When I heard Sir Dark was going neck and neck with Rudeboi, I couldn't wait to download the match, which, as indicated in the title, consists of three submissions and one spitefully cruel humiliation. Sir Dark has loads of fans, including me. His pairing with Rudeboi is both icy cold and beguilingly hot. Neither wrestler is brawny, but both are skilled grapplers, who know how to worm their way around an opponent's midsection. If this setup doesn't impress you, you probably won't like the match. For me, the constant fleshy contact, murmured taunts, and Rudeboi's grim arrogance are exquisite.


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. Yes I streamed this one too -- very hot scenario. I like how Rudeboi looks right into the camera, right at us, taunting and threatening the viewer as he ratchets up the pressure. I found it "exquisite" as well, thanks for blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wrestling Arsenal. I love hearing from you, especially when we are of the same opinion. It's difficult to put my finger on this match's appeal. It breaks the model of underground wrestling - brilliantly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more