Beauty and the Beastyboy
Connor King vs Beastyboy, Hotel Showdown (WatchFighters)
I have heard the saying "opposites attract" is a fallacy - studies show that most people prefer people like themselves. Beastyboy is reserved and cautious, while Connor dives right into a leglock. Beasty hardly looks Connor eye to eye, while Connor gets right in Beastyboy's face. Temperamentally, I'm like Beasty, but I crave the heat and vigor of roughnecks like King.
"You wanna fight?" Connor asks, while Beasty studies his own biceps. "This is a warmup before I beat you," says Beasty, confidently but again without eye contact. Connor snaps Beasty's head in a tight side headlock. Fuck the warmup. Connor is up for wrestling. He jumps on Beasty's back, applying a headlock that pressures Beasty's neck.
The battle goes back and forth, initially with Beastyboy leading, but the match increasingly favors Connor King. It's frisky Connor King who gets me stiff. A fine and memorable match - proving opposites sometimes do attract.
Visit WatchFighters here.










Comments
Post a Comment