Breaking a Sweat











Scrappy vs Tuco (Underground Wrestler)

Tuco (in red) and Scrappy (in yellow) clash in a wild mat match, and the longer the fight lasts, the pushier Scrappy gets. Both wear typical Underground Wrestler briefs - barely there, but holding tight, exaggerating both suspense and temerity.

In the opener, Scrappy and Tuco take turns, flexing biceps and sucking in their stomachs. Both grab each other, pushing back and forth, attempting a takedown, revealing just how close they are in weight and balance. Comparable also in temper and knowhow, the two build suspense, especially when the scores get close.

I found it hard to take a side, which, as I have expressed in previous blogs, excites me and builds my respect for both men. I love Scrappy's energy and Tuco's coolheaded ease equally. I cannot pick a favorite. My teeth were on my knuckles for the last half especially. 


Visit undergroundwrestler for more info.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more