Connor's Gonna Kill You











Connor McDermott vs Serg Shepard, Catalog 2 (Wrestle Studs)

Serg can't possibly defend himself against muscly Connor. Even Connor is confounded by the lack of competition. Eventually Connor realizes he's the bigger and stronger of the two, and really the only fighter, so he scrubs Serg against the ropes and canvas floor. 

I'm okay with Serg getting beat to a pulp, but I wish he had proved himself deserving of this beating - such as kicking Connor's shins, insulting his mom, grabbing his nuts, spitting in his face, batting his head with a folding chair, or trying to escape from the ring. Why even choose? Hell, I would flat out offend Connor from every angle and get clobbered with a smile on my face. (Big talk, for someone who would probably wet myself before the match bell rang.)


Visit Wrestle Studs here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more