David and Goliath Match
Jedrick vs Bronco, Ring Wars 120 (Thunders Arena)
Jedrick's pliability and adaptability are his best assets, obvious in his first appearance at Thunders. In seven months, he has proved his natural talent on the mat and in the ring, going toe to toe with heavyweights like Eagle, Scorpion, Meaty, and Bronco. Also, I am particularly fond of his hairy legs and expressive performance style.
Bronco's poker face is second only to his thick muscles, his natural armor. He sticks with a few slow-paced moves and his stolid physique. He seldom hurries. And he's a master of pummeling his opponents - especially smaller ones like Jedrick - with no concern for their physical well-being. Nothing excites him; nothing intimidates him. His focus is on getting the job done.
I wish this match were a little bit longer, but I prefer quality performance over speed and swagger. Come to think of it, I'm glad Bronco and Jedrick don't drag it out. They are at their best when facing challengers of comparable weight and skill, but that's true of all wrestlers, I guess. They do a fine job of tenderizing each other in this match.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










Comments
Post a Comment