Grabbed and Squeezed ... Hard
Sir Dark vs Kevin, Real Competitive with Real Pass Out! (WatchFighters)
Something about him makes me want to fight Sir Dark. He's not a pretty boy; he's a man, a man who knows the game and plays it for all it's worth, time after time. He's better than "pretty" or "beefy"; he's hot! I feel that heat through the display - it rolls over me like a gust of wind. He's a teaser and a cheat - if "cheat" still means something in underground wrestling. He'll do anything to win, much more than simply win, but to cripple, too.
His opponent in this match is Kevin - one of Denny Hellbo's squad (I'm also a fan). I hadn't seen Kevin in action, except on Hellbo's preview matches. Now I'm interested. He's a good counter to Sir Dark. He's patient. He doesn't start out full throttle. He reacts to Dark's assaults, blow by blow building his rage and giving Dark a few hard smacks Dark wasn't expecting.
The chokes are real, a little too real and too rough. As the ad says, there's a real pass-out in this battle. This is the kind of playtime I can taste.
Visit WatchFighters here.










I'm not happy about this. I guess we all have to live with busybodies.
ReplyDeleteWe have re-evaluated the post titled "Grabbed and Squeezed ... Hard"
against Community Guidelines https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy. Upon
review, the post has been reinstated. You may access the post at
http://ringsideatskullisland.blogspot.com/2024/12/grabbed-and-squeezed-hard.html.