Manny Mendez
Manny Mendez vs Chace LaChance, Hunkbash 31 (BG East)
BG East paves the way for wrestlers of all sizes, pretty much all ages, and all styles. Chace and Mendez are big, tough, and fast. Manny is six feet tall; Chace is five-nine. Chace looks tougher now than he's ever looked; however, Manny looks like he was born with a toothy smile and rhino-sized haunches.
I look at Chace and I see Manny's midday snack pack. LaChance has toughened up since we last saw him. Back then he was celebrated for being "perfectly sculpted from materials that seem too perfect to be human." He still looks like he belongs in the ancient Greece. But how does he stand up against a wrestler with a thigh as big as Chace's waist.
Manny is hot and hairy and relentless. He's gruff but sexy. He's already spanked his first two BGE challengers, Steve Suave and Dio Characi - who, like Chace, have names more suitable for art students than forces of nature. I see Manny as Hercules. In fact, he's tougher and hairier than most guys who have played Hercules since the 1950s.
I have to give Chace credit for standing up against Mendez. In his place, I would have said "I have a doctor's note excusing me from P.E." I suspect he'd still crush me flat on the mat.
Visit BG East here.
.jpg)
.jpg)








Comments
Post a Comment