Mounting and Straddling
.
Viktor vs Demitry, Turf Warriors (UndergroundWrestler)
Viktor and Demitry are wrestling, sort of. It's more like old-fashioned frolicking in natural surroundings and wearing next to nothing, and barely even that. They are occasionally irritable - like brothers. They may not be having fun, but it's fun to watch them. Cranky and awkward at times, they tackle each other, roll in the grass, make each other holler, and grab each other's cock. What's not to like?
Visit Underground Wrestler, if you can. The videos are available in a variety of locations. Sadly, not my location. I think these restrictions are less about protecting the innocent and more about punishing people for having interesting adventures. I'm lucky to have a supplier. Truly lucky. Thank you.








Who is blocking the site? Your Internet Service Provider? Your local government? Your state government? Very strange considering you can get other gay-oriented wrestling sites.
ReplyDeleteI do not know. This is what I get.
Delete"This site is not accessible in your state due to age verification laws. We are sorry. We don't believe our content is prohibited by the statutes. But, currently the site is not available in the states with the statutes."
Have you contacted the site to ask how to verify your age?
DeleteThat message is from Underground themselves. No one is blocking them. They've probably been advised by lawyers that they need to keep their site out of certain states with age-verification laws. I wish they could find a workaround. Everything else--EVERYTHING! else--is available where I am except Underground!
Delete