Thugs
Jesse Zane vs Javier Garcia, Catalog 54: Boyfriends (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
In this lost and found match, Jesse and newcomer Javier Garcia agree to a real submission fight. It is a true honest-to-goodness bone-snapper, high risk for anybody, including grapplers as well trained and rugged as Jesse and Javier. This is smoking hot stuff. Realistic fights are few and far between in underground wrestling. This one goes beyond "realistic"; it's the real deal. As I have written repeatedly, my cock gets hard when I see two hot macho studs, equal in weight and training, kick the shit out of each other - in this case, solidly for 25 minutes.
Javier requested the fight. Jesse agreed to it. I imagine there are moments of regret sprinkled all through this battle. But hard-ons stretching the fighters' crotches are evidently a sign of enjoyment, however painful - and I'm hard just watching them kick ass.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.








Comments
Post a Comment