You're Mine
Alpha Rich vs Sir Dark, Master of All the Masters (WatchFighters)
Last summer, I went into a backroom with a beefy guy I hooked up with the previous summer, along with a couple of new acquaintances. We wrestled as much as the cramped space allowed, and as a finisher he straddled my ribs, pried open my mouth. and spit-kinked cherry-flavored mucus into my mouth - three times in quick succession. It was a wrap-up and a cocky sign of control and domination. (Yes, I loved it.) My new friends didn't know what just happened, but it was an act of control and provocation.
A few of the matches I've covered this year included similarly ritualized dominance. In this match, Sir Dark (usually the alpha) is controlled by Alpha Rich. Rich employs other signals of control - standing over Dark's face, slapping, and spitting. He squeezes Dark and towers over him, flexing his biceps. He's in control, and he demands that Dark submit. Rich is slim, but he swaggers like a cage-match fighter. His light blue eyes suggest innocence. Rich kills that idea over and over.
Visit WatchFighters here.










Comments
Post a Comment