Amino











Amino vs Diz, No Holds Barred 267 (Thunders Arena)

I will come out and say it: Amino is my favorite wrestler. He has nudged out many of my previous Arena favorites - Cason, Scrappy, Iceman18, Bronco, Scorpion, Aspen, Loki, Cash, Marco, Sparrow, Santiago, Big Sexy, all of them I still love and respect. But right now in my life, I need Amino. I crave Amino, tattoos and all.

Why? The guy plays rough. He's hard, and he gets his opponents hard. He punches, and he takes punches. He doesn't clown around. More importantly, he gets me hard. He has attitude. He sweats. And he doesn't talk a lot. He really seems to favor tough competition. He fights. Fights hard. He eyes the camera with a glint in his eyes that says "Don't miss this! You better not fucking miss this! I will gut you if you do."


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more