Heat in the Center of the Ring

Matt Houston vs Connor McDermott, Catalog 3 (Wrestle Studs)
Connor McDermott has the height (6'0") and weight (210#) I like in a wrestler. He's hot and a little bit vain, his eyes often searching for the camera. They plea for our admiration, and they suck me right in. He looks like a bad boy, more specifically a bad surfer-boy, but here he spends a lot of time surviving the onslaught of Matt Houston - creamy vanilla skin and an enviable chin, cheekbone, and jawline combo.
I'd pick Matt (6'1" and 180#) as a local hero type, but he surprises - he locks horns with Connor like a true heel. Matt reminds me of World of Sport, but he's got a vicious side that's interesting, just several shades shy of Sheamus. Connor has the muscle and reddish tan of a stadium wrestler - very Brian Pillman but with more curls.
I would enjoy grabbing both Houston and McDermott by the seat of their trunks. I'm not sure what I'd do with them afterwords. The Wrestle Studs promoters have picked a lineup of highly capable fighters. Having watched Houston vs McDermott, I'm hungry for more.
Visit Wrestle Studs here.
.









"very Brian Pillman but with more curls" And, sadly, more tattoos.
ReplyDeleteThe first link lets you download the full match.
ReplyDeleteMy mistake, Anonimo. Thank you for drawing it to my attention.
Delete