Horny
Aiden Langston vs Evan Sterling, Catalog 56: Pound It Out (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
I thought Aiden and Evan had wrestled previously at MuscleBoy Wrestling, but they show up only this once in the MBW catalog. Must have been my feverish wet dreams at night. I dreamed this particular match for over a year, all this time thinking I had already blogged on it. These two top my list of favorite erotic wrestling gods - Aiden for his elfin mischief, and Evan for his daddy trucker mystique (my fantasies, not necessarily theirs). Also, for Aiden's fleshiness and Evan's stoic resilience.
Catalog 56 makes my dreams come true, bringing top-shelf mischief makers together. MuscleBoy's description praises the wrestlers' openness to "beating and ... taking one." It also says, "These two fuck in every imaginable position," Slow down, MuscleBoy. My imaginations include zero g-force, gladiatorial fights to the death, and cage matches lit by skull torches.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.










Comments
Post a Comment