Machine vs Amino













Amino vs Machine, Ringwars 125 (Thunders Arena)

I am suffering hot flashes on account of Amino. Everything from his jungle-cat trunks, his muscles, his shaggy curls, and his expressionless face make my heart pound hard. He's a smart fighter, tough, taking advantage of every opportunity his opponents provide. He is reckless and opportunistic. 

Ringwars 125 pairs Amino with Machine, similarly new to the Arena, fit, and highly expressive, maybe attributable to his day job as a model. He is lithe and forceful. I write this report in advance, but right now he has six matches listed at Thunders, including this one.

Right now Amino is credited with eight matches. I'm not sure why Thunders doesn't include him in their "Backstory Bio" section. As I have said before, I have an old man's crush on Amino. His toughness on the mat or in the ring is brutish. He does whatever it takes to beat an opponent.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more