Slingshot












Airon Muscle vs Serg Shepard, David-Goliath the Crush! (Wrestlingmale)

The title is a spoiler, alluding to the biblical triumph of little David over the giant Goliath. Airon's muscles do little to save the hottie from the slim thus nimbler Serg. This battle closely resembles a 2023 tussle, the first time Serg (USA, 5'7" 141#) and Airon (Brazil, 5'6" 211#) squared off. I like both, but this one is an improvement on the original.

Crotches and butts are hardly ever at a distance from each other, adding the right measure of bulge rubbing against bulge and suspense. I kinda wanted Muscle to win this time - the tan and handsome superstud deserves a win, and it seems only right that his hard work at the gym should pay off. And yet I like pale and lean Shepard's cock-teasing and ambitious frotting just as much.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more