Atlas Dismantles Langston












Roger Atlas vs Leo Langston, Catalog 57: Rough and Ready! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Lovers of roughhouse, rejoice! MuscleBoy outdoes itself in this raucous show of bad manners and heedless bone crunching. Nobody is better at this than Roger Atlas. Atlas is the opposite of fair play and gentlemanly conduct. The guy moves like he's just swallowed a tornado. He's up for crushing some bones, and lucky Leo is Roger's type - beefy and slow to catch on to his dangerous situation.

MuscleBoy puts it this way: "In between pec bounces and flexing for the camera, Roger uses tons of corner work, slams, stomps, mat holds, bearhugs and chokes to knock Leo off his feet repeatedly."  May I add to this, two men with rock-solid muscles and high levels of testosterone. Maybe the question is not who wins, but who is left fractured and spent. Roger weighs in at 220 pounds, Langston at 180. Look at the gifs and do the math!


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

  1. I love Atlas Such a sexy guy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know what you think about tannervonn vs DOLF on watchfighters….( I like DOLF very much )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more