Bodybuilder Chloro Match












Krush busts Duke Russo ... like in seconds. The K man doesn't let the poor guy up for air - not even once. And there's no waiting around for cock shots. Krush strips the yummy contender bare in just over a minute, immediately slipping out of his sweaty gear and slapping it down on the bodybuilder's face.

The war over smooth versus hairy is settled quickly. Russo gets smacked down and denuded immediately. Krush emphasizes his dominance over the challenger, with a firm hand on the hairy fighter's cock and balls, smushed together like peeled oranges. He plays rough - the assaulted bodybuilder is hit head-on. A chloroform rag neatly vanquishes the challenger.


Visit Krushco here.


Comments

  1. The unnamed wrestler is Duke Russo from Movimus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duke Russo, of course! Thank you for the reminder.

      Delete
  2. Honestly? The chloroform thing ruined everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I don't like "foreign objects" in a wrestling match.

      Delete
  3. I can't stop jerking off to this video! Krush turns Duke Russo into a total pussy! A must-see for fans of both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more