Fighting Powers






 






Ares vs Sven Lund (Hunkswrestling)

Ares arrives back on Earth again to challenge some human, and arrives at the tatami where Sven Lund is warming up, this time this handsome European is the selected one. Soon they get stung and heated up, but when Ares realizes that Sven's energy and strength is no mean feat and that he may lose the fighting challenge, he remembers his fight years ago against another handsome blond: Ivan Guerrero and that he had to use his powers to defeat him. However, when Sven is overwhelmed by that superhuman strength, he challenges him to something that surprises Ares: 'Fight without powers!' Ares' arrogance cannot let the challenge of that simple human pass him by and agrees to continue the fight without special powers." - Hunkswrestling Description

The description above covers the main points of the match. Sven and Ares are tough opponents. They eye each other, but quickly get to business, kicking some ass, and the fireworks they let loose are just as sweaty, grunting, and incautious as I hoped.

The 31-minute match flies quickly. The fighters sweat and pull the plug out of fair play. Sven debuted in 2023, and I took an immediate like to him [lust, more accurately]. He fought Steve Mason in a backroom, a few months after defeating Jonathan Alvarez - arm wrestling, then in the backroom. Ares returns to Hunkswrestling for this match. I reviewed his matches with Steve Mason and Ivan Guerrero. I dubbed him the company's first "heel." I don't remember the details, but I think Guerrero beat the shit out of him.



Visit Hunkswrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more