Slams, Chokes, and Hair Pulling











Tarzan vs Angelo, Mat Rats 195 (Thunders Arena)

I am sooo in love with these guys. They could be brothers, indistinguishable in the shadows if not for their gear - red for Angelo and blue for Tarzan. I'm so mixed up I want them both to demolish the other guy. Their savage assaults and crushing slams remind me of 70s-style pro wrestling, which I watched devotedly (behind locked doors) in Miami, jerking off like a monkey. I hope these boys stay on - as rivals or as teammates.

Every crunch is delicious. Angelo and Tarzan are all over each other, with frenzy rarely seen in underground wrestling - or in big stadiums. Darkness carries the tone further. Bright lights would diminish the effect - we, I, they need gloom and cheerlessness. We need the ugh in every body slam. A hard fight needs shadows and moans.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more