The Big Return - Part 1
Donevan vs Camillo, The Big Return - Part 1 (Wrestler4Hire)
Donevan returns to WrestleFrat/Wrestler4Hire in demon red trunks. Camillo in aqua makes his W4H debut in this match. Both these men claim to be alphas. The question remains "Which is the real alpha?" The Big Return is split into halves, so this is a warmup. W4H promises a decisive finisher in Part 2. There's plenty to grab hold of in Part 1, though.
I like Donevan, and I'm glad to see him in this match. I haven't set eyes on him since 2023. He's somehow better in this match - a physique to idolize and a temper to make grown men quake. He has more moves and more malice than I recall from his previous contests. Time away has whipped him into sharper shape. His presence here is formidable, well-seasoned, and lickably sleek.
If I were a betting man, I'd say Camillo hasn't a chance against the new and improved Donevan. I guess I will have to wait until Part 2 to know for sure.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










Comments
Post a Comment