Dragon vs Antonio
Dragon vs Antonio, Mat Rats 193 (Thunders Arena)
Thunders has put the high stakes struggle back into wrestling. I like the headlocks, forearm punishments, chokes, and spanks, raucously delivered by Dragon then Antonio then more of the same, back and forth. Both men are newbies at the Arena, but they fight like wolves. This sort of intensity is hot. Dragon and Antonio alike throw every ounce of their energy into this match.
This is Dragon's seventh contest at the Arena. With each match, I see a braver and more strident brawl. Antonio is out to destroy Dragon, so the match is more or less a matter of survival for both men. I like this rabid intensity. There's no blather. Each man is out to subdue and ruin the other. They all but tear each other open and gnaw up the bones. For Antonio and Dragon, this is not a game. It's a test of endurance, a survival of the fittest - between two aggressively fit (and hot) young men.
Kudos to Thunders Arena for dumping the chatter and smirks and firing up the fury.
Visit Thunders Arena here.








Comments
Post a Comment