Kisses and Hard Lessons













Monstah Mike vs Aiden Langston, Catalog 58: Grind & FUCK (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

I would love to dwell in the world Aiden Langston lives in. Just looking at him gives me a hardon.  Watching him in action in MuscleBoy's cramped fightroom, I want to hump him and be humped in return. 

Mega-muscular Monstah Mike is solid as iron - strongman and demolisher combined. He's a hard taskmaster and a complex one. He's a disciplinarian, tough on Aiden because durability and fitness will enable him to take his licks and bounce back in forthcoming contests. Mike rewards Aiden with encouragement and then turns around and slams him back down on the mat. 

Unlike some setups, Mike is not interested in beating Aiden up. I think he's toughening Aiden so he can defend himself and survive upcoming ordeals. Aiden seems to appreciate the training, unfazed no matter how hard the Monstah hurts him. It makes him durable, and the sexy punk springs back into action with a smile on his face. 


Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more