Tag Team Loki and Bronco vs Machine and Sharkboy - Ring Wars 124
Loki/Bronco vs Machine/Sharkboy, Ring Wars 124 (Thunders Arena)
Watching big hunks Loki and Bronco team up against supple Machine and Sharkboy is not just a turn-on for me but also the best tag team match I have ever seen. The match goes beyond my ability to describe it. Each wrestler has his own style and personality, but they merge beautifully. The play on Bronco being literally a bronco (fifth gif down) is more than clever; it is high comedy, lightening a key point in a match that goes beyond the usual boys-will-be-boys roughhouse. And although Sharkboy and Machine are new to Thunders, they present a high level of confidence and dexterity, while Bronco and Loki handle them like the punks they are. I can't count the boners I'm going to have over the next months (inappropriate but also vitalizing for a man my age). A wrestling friend commented just recently on how Thunders Arena has improved over the past few years. I had noticed, but I wonder what prompted the changes. Thanks, Thunders, for the upgrade.
Visit Thunders Arena here.









What a waste ! The 2 beefies should be in the ring with 2 other beefies
ReplyDeleteOr a handicap match. Bronco vs Machine and Sharkboy
Delete