Wow!
Dark JR vs Tripp Evans (Hunkswrestling)
This match does not go the way I thought it would. It's a tough struggle for both wrestlers, especially for Tripp, outweighed and outmaneuvered by hunky Dark JR for most of the 30-plus minutes. It's Dark's turf, though, and I bet Tripp wishes he hadn't wandered onto this particular turf.
The battle is strenuous, with both grapplers determined to mount the other guy and pound him through the floor. Both men are ultra serious about pinning and squashing their opponent. This is the meanest contest I've seen in years, at Hunkswrestling or anywhere. It's a hard and punishing fight that sends chills down my back and vibrations that reach my toes.
Both men have stiff and hefty bulges. Dark JR's overshadows Evans, but Evans has taut protective muscles from forehead to toes. Nevertheless, Dark almost flattens the guy. He has more bump and hump than Tripp, whose best weapon is his durability.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.










Amazing and damn hot !!
ReplyDelete