I Like
I am not familiar with the fighters or the setting. I found this match on YouTube, and noticed the match was uploaded a couple of years ago. I like what I see, so I might dig a little further into Alpha Musclemen's other goodies from time to time. Knowing nothing about it and eager to share, I tagged the link and urge you to check the site out. If any of you already know the site, I encourage you to share your goodies. It has tons of fans.










I believe this match is called 3-Way Rubber Revenge, featuring Lincoln Lode (yellow briefs), Andrew Lane (ginger guy), and Jimmy Dean (on the chair). It's a Can-Am video and the full version definitely isn't safe for YouTube due to nudity, but the whole thing is about 1 hour 42 minutes and definitely worth the watch! The first fight between Jimmy Dean and Lincoln Lode in the mid portion is phenomenal and was one of my intros to the world of underground gay wrestling.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is... Can-Am video...
DeleteThe video is 3-Way Rubber Revenge from CAN-AM. The fight is between Lincoln Lode and Andrew Lane. In the Backround is Jimmy Dean.
ReplyDeleteI think this is part of an old Can-am match with Jimmy Dean
ReplyDeleteThis is not original material. All this guy is doing is uploading 2-3 minute excerpts of matches from other companies. I saw several Thunders Arena videos there and this one is from Movimus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHnvX3kqTVs
ReplyDeleteI think is from one of the "Rubber Revenge" matches on Can-Am. Can't seem to find it on the website though.
ReplyDeleteCan-am 3-way rubber revenge with Jimmy Dean. A fave of mine!
ReplyDelete