Max/Hammer











Max Anderson vs Brock Hammer, Battling Bodies 41 (Movimus Wrestling/NHB-Battle)
,
In 2010, nineteen-year-old Brock wanted to wrestle twenty-five-year-old Max Anderson. Max accepted the challenge, despite being warned that he would be "in for a really tough fight." Maybe he didn't hear that part. Or maybe he wanted a really tough fight. He ended up losing to the new kid, lost HARD, but this was just the start of a series of four fights - each one a knuckle biter.

The first match is something no wrestling fan should miss. It's a classic - and for someone like me who gets turned on by this stuff - unforgettable boner bait. Brock rams into Max like a torpedo. The rough and tumble is 100-percent rough. Their faces are bent on destruction, perhaps mutual assured destruction. We see a lot of smashed faces, an immobilizing chicken wing hold, a staggered high crotch trap, and body slams - these two hunks do not pussyfoot around. 


Visit Movimus Wrestling here. Thank you, Anonymous and MikeySB, for the reminder.

Comments

  1. You're welcome, Joe! If I can recommend to you once every 1000 times you recommend a gem to us, I'll consider it an accomplishment.

    Brock is the scariest form of heel: a real attitude problem backed up with brute force.

    And thank you for not posting a pic of the best submission (anyone who watches it will know to what I refer). It should be as painful a surprise to the viewer as it is to the victim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this match was the most memorable one of their four, a really tough time for my Movimus favorite Max...(as tough for him as his one match with Bart Gilroy)...and that submission (no spoilers) was truly unexpected and yet executed with precision and power...Brock was surely a force, strong and yes, quite the attitude! He wrestled as Jinn for NRW as well, not quite the same thing, but still what a bully with talent, attitude and strength!

      Delete
    2. WOW. I had previously seen one of their matches before (I think Max was in green) but had not seen this match until now...Thank you Joe and everyone above for the recommendation to this match. What a punishing beatdown. I was not prepared for THAT submission. I don't know if I have seen a more dominant squash at Movimus and Max being the one that gets absolutely destroyed is incredible.

      I need to see the remaining two Brock/Max matches now and then would love additional recommendations!

      Delete
    3. Hello again and I could watch any Max match for hours and not get tired of them! What a finish to that first match, right? The second one Max had on white trunks with some blue and Brock was in black with green flowers...definitely Max was more prepared in this one, more aggressive and ready for a real fight. Hammer still got in some good moves, but way fewer than in the first match with Max in orange. Hammer had no real finesse, just was big and strong and heavier than Max, and with an attitude as well...all things going against Max. Hammer was like a big, heavy monster truck to Max's sleek sports car...Both have power, but when one rams the other, the sports car is always gonna show more damage! The third match is one you would enjoy, Max in green and Brock in pink, which may be the one you had seen before. Brock came back stronger here, after Match 2, to prove his strength superiority and was much more aggressive again. There's one moment when he's standing over a winded Max and there's some verbal stuff going on, hard to decipher, but he taunts Max any chance he gets and I think he may have referred to him as an "old man"! Hammer's legs were also really strong and he used them more in their last match which you need to see too! I think that Brock was the only one of Max's feuds that went to 4 matches too! He gets very verbal and funny/obnoxious, but that's up to you to decide. Other matches where Max was totally abused were the Bart Gilroy match I mentioned as well as against Josh Steele, another big, strong bully with lots of muscle and unharnessed youth and attitude, facing a classy, polished and true athlete in Max Anderson...Huge fan here, if you haven't been able to tell yet! Happy to chat more about all this too...I'm not his publicist (haha) just another fan of Movimus, of this blog, and of any Max Anderson match, squash or otherwise! Enjoy your day brother~

      Delete
    4. Is this being published?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more