Muscle Worship
Tom Bravo vs Steve Mason, Muscle Worship (Hunkswrestling)
Several days ago I posted by mistake an early Hunkswrestling match, featuring Steve Mason and Tom Bravo. A number of visitors told me I posted the wrong match, and indeed I did. Mason and Bravo have fought each other, and the gifs above are my attempt to correct my earlier error. Errors are common of late, but I'm pleased to present you with the revised (and intended) release.
Obviously, Bravo is as surly as ever. It's pretty clear that he would like to destroy Steve on camera for the ultimate debasement of him. It's his constant longing. To his credit, Mason does not back away from a fight. Well trained, slim, serious, Steve Mason stands between Hunkswrestling and Tom's attempted dismantling of the promotion. My joy in watching this match centers on Bravo's gritted teeth when under duress and crippling pressure.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.








That was a hot match. I loved how the sexy guy in white speedo (Steve) was manhandled. by the way, KC Ryder has released a new incredible match on WatchFighters featuring Steve Mason recently. The chemistry between Steve and KC Ryder was so real. I cummed so hard watching this. You should check out it. In my opinion, it deserves a review.
ReplyDelete