Punished Punks









David vs Erik and Denny vs Sergio (WatchFighters)

A sexy match. I wish I were there, live and in person, maybe UNDER a pile-on of all four. (Basically, I want to lick the four of them, up and down and all around.) The setup is that Denny and David are discussing business at the table when on the couch Sergio and Erik burst into laughter. The big boys set out to squash the noise and the two brothers' groins. And they do so with little effort since both have muscles Erik and Sergio only dream of. For most of the match the giddy boys are trapped between the thighs of their assailants. Denny and David quash the disturbance and seem to enjoy grabbing balls and cock, pummeling the kids' abs, snapping backbones across their knees, and sitting on the backs of the bigmouths' heads. A great video for whacking off.


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. Denny is one of the sexiest men in underground wrestling - ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more