All in a Day's Work












Cason vs Caesar, Vegas Battles 108 (Thunders Arena)

Cason's departure from the Arena was one of the saddest days I've had in the whole history of this blog. Vegas Battles 108 ameliorates the situation, circa 2021, resuscitating Cason in a sky-high luxury hotel to tackle a pompous Caesar. But Caesar is no pushover, and Cason finds himself trapped in one reckless hold after another. The tension steals most of the room's oxygen as Caesar escalates a friendly tussle to all-out war. That sentence gets me hard, helped out by the writhing and gasping in the life-or-death struggle in the final clip - not, however, the final event. There's more to come, but this is a pivotal moment.



Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Cason is so hot. Please, please provide a spoiler. Does Cason get his ass kicked after that 'pivotal moment' ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caesar chokes out Cason in a figure-four - much as I like Cason, I have to say he goes down beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more