Basement Brawl














Rough and tough pounding and gasps for air, these sweaty dudes want to impress their trainer Krush real hard. Krush labels it a "man cat fight." And rightly so. These hot young bosses pull hair and claw faces. The fight ranks high among the battles I have seen anywhere. I practically smell the sweat steaming as it rises above their shoulders. The 27 minutes is packed start to finish. I want more of this. 



Visit Krushco here and WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. This was such a great fight! I wish it was longer and that people did stuff like this more often. Anything catfight related really speaks to me.

    I think the fighters are Robert Cee (in black) and David Dakota (in white). Robert Cee had a couple of matches for Movimus back in the day and used the name Chip Slater for a few BG East matches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more