DJ vs JA
Dark JR vs Jonathan Alvarez (Hunkswrestling)
Dark is built like a wrecking ball, but Jonathan is slippery, fast and smart. Jonathan is also the most elegant wrestler in underground wrestling, but Dark wants nothing more than to rub the pretty boy's elegance down to grease. I haven't seen these hunks match up earlier, so I see this fight as an Event with a capital E. I'm torn between the two - dapper Jonathan or rough and tumble Dark. As soon as this match was announced, I was itching to upload it.
Most of the punches look pulled, some more than necessary. Alvarez gets a quick start and maintains it for a good chunk of the match's first half. Dark soon reverses, which is when things get very interesting indeed. Dark is a poster child for aggressiveness. However, Jonathan is tougher than his silky-smooth body suggests. The match is uneven but not sloppy. It's one of Hunkswrestling's best, in my opinion.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.










sometimes I think I've viewed an entirely different match than you. LOL. in my opinion the 2 wrestlers Literally sleepwalked thru this match it was So slow paced with lots of pauses, Minimal exchange of any holds, and Badly-Faked pulled punches and 'submission' holds. lol. one of Hunkswrestling worst efforts I'd say.
ReplyDeleteThe highlight here is how Dark JR becomes fascinated by Jonathan Alvarez, almost hypnotized by being dominated by a young and very handsome opponent. What fans have loved is seeing how Dark enjoys and awakens his cock through the pain and domination of the handsome Jonathan. There are very competitive matches in Hunkswrestling, where the sweat to win is very real, but what's remarkable about this one is that the sweat comes from heat more than from competition.
ReplyDelete