In the Heat of the Moment











Johnny Bronco vs Blayne (American Beefcake Wrestling)

I want to go to bed and under the covers with Blayne. Not usually a fan of comic wrestling, I want Blayne's hairy chest to keep me warm at night. He's not just a ragdoll for his opponents to play with; he fights back and fights hard. And you know what? Someone else who fights back and hard is Bronco. Him I'll save for special occasions. I will roll over and play dead for this man. Maybe Blayne and I can double up and fight Bronco together ... maybe on birthdays. I'm too old for this kind of horseplay, but I want Bronco to sit on my face while Blayne licks his biceps.

Thank you, Unknown, for introducing me to American Beefcake Wrestling. I'm guessing it's been around for a while. I have missed a lot!



Visit American Beefcake Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. You very welcome, awesome review on this. I would to love see your reviews on two Travis Maverick VS. Blayne matches, and Blayne vs Tarvis vs Tanner Vonn match next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blayne has long been on my bucket list of opponents - he's the complete package. And judging from his IG he's strong AF and just really cool. It would be an awesome match.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more