Midair Collisions










Sean Legacy vs Jackson Drake, PWE Presents: Sweetheart Slam 2025

Whether you're a wrestler or a wrestling fan, you need to watch this acrobatic match from February 2025. 

Legacy has the red hair and beard, 29, 5'11", 206#. 

Drake, his opponent, 21, 6-foot, 172#, aka Carolina Reaper, wears red trunks.

Both are active in North Carolina wrestling and elsewhere, and WWE has eyes on both. (I have mixed feelings about that, but I won't judge since it has been years since I paid attention to WWE.) I am slack jawed throughout this match. I prefer tight drawn-out clutches, actual wrestling, but this performance is amazing.







Comments

  1. I have been following Sean Legacy for years because I think he is stunningly sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red gear fits Jackson Drake like a glove - and that final shot really shows off just how snug it is! both some great looking guys.

    I do wonder what you'd think of AEW's recent Owen Cup finals match between Adam Page and Will Ospreay! certainly more flippy than tight long holds, but I think they go for a few too, and it is also quite the spectacle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more