Muscles and Sweat
Scrappy vs Travis, Muscles and Sweat (undergroundwrestler.com)
Every Scrappy match is monumental, even when his opponent ultimately destroys him. He and Travis run neck and neck, with neither man certain of his survival until the end. Even then, it's a close call, with each fighter certain that he is winning. Scrappy is a certified genius, with a track record that stretches back to at least 2021, if not earlier. Travis is ready to rock and roll. He's cocky, which can be dangerous when confronting a polished pro like Scrappy. But one thing is certain - this fight is full of juice, cruelty, and feverish muscle.
Visit Underground Wrestler here. (The link doesn't work where I live. I am not one of the lucky ones who have access to Underground Wrestler - and, no, I have no idea why Ringside at Skull Island is blocked in some areas but not in others.)










For users in states that block this site, you can download a free VPN such as https://protonvpn.com. It blocks your location to web sites.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fun match! Do you mind spoiling the ending?
ReplyDeleteScrappy goes back to at least 2017 although in his early days he was mostly a jobber.
ReplyDeleteStar power was apparent but, Thunders in particular, matched him against opponents much larger or with more experience. I acquired the videos anyway and was never disappointed. Have remained and forever a Scrappy fan.