Reprise
Marco vs Scrappy, Custom Video Series 42 (Thunders Arena)
Still wet behind the ears, Scrappy challenges Marco to hand-to-hand combat leading to a chokehold. Marco licks his chops and gladly accepts the invitation. Marco fights for real, uninterested in mat theatrics. When Marco agrees to a choke-out, you get a motherfucking choke-out. More than that, you get a long string of blackouts. You sign on to fight Marco, you're in for a long, hard ride. Scrappy makes it worse for himself by punching Marco's crotch. That only fires Marco up, a sure disaster for Scrappy. Marco aims his knuckles towards Scrappy's balls, then immediately locks him up in a near-fatal choker. Marco makes sure Scrappy gets his money's worth with one painful knockout after another. Marco makes Scrappy his bitch.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










Have you heard of new underground wrestling site called American Beefcake Wrestling? Blayne is back wrestling again over there. When you have a chance can you review Blayne matches on American Beefcake Wrestling?
ReplyDeleteFirst I heard of it. I'll check it out as soon as I can.
DeleteOk good I love to see you review of Blayne new matches on American Beefcake Wrestling
DeleteMarco is a favorite and one the best, most talented wrestlers. His emotionless expression as he masterfully beat down his opponents is legendary, especially the bigger ones. Any thought or word if he’d ever make a comeback?
ReplyDeleteIt was recently announced that he’s with American Beefcake Wrestling but it seems only for custom matches
Delete