Sweaty Harsh Slams
Drew Harper vs Tripp Evans, Catalog 51- PUNISH ME (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
Tripp Evans weighs down on Drew Harper in translucent sweat-washed trunks. and gets a quick and painful reply. Drew zeroes in on Tripp - especially his vulnerable spots - and we watch Tripp squirm like we've never seen him squirm. (That's saying a lot, because Tripp is a master-squirmer!) I can't remember when I've seen Drew this intense and so set on demolishing his opponent. Often, he plays the bully role, but he takes it further in this fight - here we see him ready to smash bones and mangle balls. He looms over Tripp like a Texas vulture. No sooner does Tripp catch his breath than Drew swoops in to twist kneecaps and jackhammer Tripp's face. This is premium kick ass, and most of the first two thirds of this match belong to Drew. I wanted this match never to end - even more, I wanted to be stuck in the middle of these two hunks - or at least lend a hand wiping up the sweat.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.










Comments
Post a Comment