The Joy of Frottage
Big Alpha vs Romeo (WatchFighters)
Frot was and still is my favorite erotic stimulation, going back to my teen years, up to ... a day or two ago. When I bought The Joy of Gay Sex (the original 1977 edition, page 97), the opener was immediately familiar: "Rubbing against someone, while clothed or naked, to the point of climax is called frottage." I like the book's matter-of-factness, and though I have enjoyed more intrusive forms of wrestling, I like a galvanizing quickie in a rush.
Big Alpha (in green) thrusts his pelvis against Romeo (in dark blue). Romeo fights back, but ultimately Big Alpha wins. Alpha not only puts up a good tussle, he commands the whole ordeal, and Romeo takes it in and succeeds in turning the page now and then. The setup reminds me how luscious and godlike Big Alpha is.
Visit WatchFighters here.








This is what it looks like when gods wrestle!
ReplyDelete