Thick Heavy Hairy Bellied Men












Simon Quest vs Iestyn Rees, 19 January 2024 (Forever Rivals Wrestling)

Hairy chests and bellies. Thighs like tree trunks. Asses like sofa cushions. Reminds me of old-school wrassling. Not that there's anything wrong with smooth and boyish bodies - I'm a fan of both styles. Chest hair, though, makes me gulp - a dry gulp - like somebody holding a thumb against my Adam's apple. The effect doubles when hairy hunks fight their own kind, as we see here. Quest is an ex-pro wrestler, playing the villain to Rees's put-upon hero (in golden trunks) - who foils and ultimately wipes out Quest - hoisted with his own petard.


Visit Forever Rivals Wrestling here.


Comments

  1. Thank you for this!
    I have always felt that MuscleBeast is the hottest underground wrestler - EVER
    and that Iesytn Rees is the hottest pro wrestler - EVER.
    (And I would pay any amount of money to watch them fight each other, with a winner fucks winner match. )

    Please, please, please keep covering more Iestyn Rees matches. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more