Dropping In






David and Christian vs Sergio and Erick (WatchFighters)

The big boys David and Christian intrude on the privacy of aimless brothers Sergio and Erick, immediately picking which one they want to beat up first - as if ordering clams off a menu. The brothers are roughnecks in their own right, but the intruders are stronger and heavier than the two siblings. David and Christian think they own the place - and in this one case, they might be right. They subject Sergio and Erick to all kinds of indignities and torment. Eventually they switch one for the other. The body aspects of this ambush are some of the most original I have seen.


Visit WatchFighters here.


Comments

  1. to be honest..... watch fighters can concern me here and there.... and this post seems a prime example. i trust other (soft) p*rn - ish wrestling sites to be using fighters/models of leagal age/status....... i dont see such gaurd rails on watch fighters and.... damn these brothers look young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DennyHellbo's been in the business for years, long before WF was around, and I'd trust him to make sure all the paperwork's legit.

      Delete
  2. I tried to find this video on WatchFighters as I wanted to purchase but I can’t find any video titled “Dropping In”. 🙁

    ReplyDelete
  3. David and Christian Dominates the 2 Broathers and force to worship

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more