Ultimate Pro Wrestling












Matt Riddle vs Jake McCluskey, 6 January 2017 (Ultimate Pro Wrestling)

My favorite wrestling matches are intimate in the sense of closely bound body contact. I am sometimes impressed by highflyers and ladder matches, but my main turn-on is muscle on muscle, tight fleshy holds, and sweat. I like that in this 2017 contest Matt and Jake take and give most of their squeezes and blows horizontally on the canvas. I give extra credit to British hunk Jake McCluskey for his sumptuous sweat. I like American Matt Riddle most when his mouth is shut or teeth clenched as he squeezes his opponent, who is trapped between his thighs. I love the rough and tumble of wrestling, skin pressed on skin, up close and personal. I also like fighters that are big (Matt, six-foot-one) and fierce (Jake, a bulldog at five-foot-eleven), but always, especially, vicious.


Visit Ultimate Pro Wrestling here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more