Travistated











Joey Nux vs Travis (Wrestler4Hire)

I'm mainly here for Joey. I like what I've seen of Travis, but I'm not buying in until I see him wrestle. This is basically a light workout for Nux, who can wrestle but doesn't really have to in this match. My interest in Joey is physical - he is my archetype of what a man's man is, based on covers of sixties men's magazines at the PX on various Air Force bases I grew up on. I'm sure he's a flesh-and-blood guy in real life, but in videos he kinda takes my breath away.

Travis is eye candy deluxe, and once he gets his ring legs, he could be dynamite. He already showed his chops in his oil match versus Gabe Steele. His is a seemingly effortless beauty, and I am charmed by it, especially because there's rascal in his eyes, but he hasn't enough rascal in him to take on the mighty Nux. .

The GIFs tell the whole story. Joey's muscle doesn't give Travis much space for a hope spot - not this year. I have used this analogy before for other wrestlers, but Joey is the guy at kids' birthday parties who twists balloons into the shapes of giraffes and monkeys and flamingos. It's Travis's turn to be the balloons.



Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more