My Calvinism











Beauxregard vs Calvin Haynes, Wrestle Worship 4: Muscle Power (BG East)

Muscle worship is one of the satellite fetishes circling wrestling, like bondage and gut-punching, which I tolerate for the sake of the wrestling. I myself love to worship muscle but get nothing from watching others do it - a bit like my love of masturbation but not masturbation videos. It's not that I "don't get it"; it's that it's a participation thing for me, whereas I love both to wrestle (without a talent for it) and to watch wrestlers wrestling. In fact, even the word wrestle  raises my temperature.

Calvin Haynes raises my temperature, too. His drill-sergeant-meets-quarterback ruggedness drew my eye when he fell into Jonny Firestorm's clutches in Hunkbash 18 last year. He's a type of man I've always been drawn to - yet intimidated by, partly because, in the world I grew up in, such men were untouchable - except through fighting (which goes to explain a few other kinks about me) He, in turn, is drawn to Beauxregard, whose shiny heaving muscle looks volcanic and ultimately becomes the prize won by Calvin's abject submission to the strongman. The wrestling here is subordinate to the moment Haynes kneels before his idol, flexing his left biceps (on command) while his free hand gropes Beauxregard's opulent muscle, as smooth, broad, and firm as river rock. 


Visit BG East here.

Comments

  1. Calvin is awesome, he also has a few vids on MuscleBoyWrestling.com too under the name Steve Tanner. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the whole muscle worship aspect. I'd rather actually be in the thick of it than watch it. Unlike wrestling, where I enjoy watching as well as participating (without any particular talent for it). In this case, with these two the visuals are appealing enough to make it all enjoyable. And "drill sergeant meets quarterback ruggedness" is a great descriptor for Calvin. He's like that good guy High School jock everyone liked and who was a friend to all. Beau looks more the jock the nerds feared. Wrestling either would be a bucket list item.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more