It's a Scorcher
Dave Markus vs Shawn Duncan, The Rematch (Movimus)
Here is Movimus's sexiest match in years. Tattooed grapplers Dave and Shawn are in peak condition and hungry to pick up where their previous match left off. The erotic tension is strongly felt even in the opening warm-ups. Probably one of the most inspired pairings in the company's history, Markus vs Duncan is a feast for the eyes and the libido. If I didn't already have a fetish for wrestling, this match would have launched one. Fortunately, I already have one, and it comes into this match well primed, raging fan that I am of both these dudes.
The give and take is about as tight as possible. Markus has a small but significant weight advantage over Duncan, but Duncan is one of the most passionate scrappers I've seen. If anybody "gets" my obsession with wrestling, real unscripted wrestling, it's Shawn Duncan, who's lately been making the rounds at other wrestling venues and building an enthusiastic fan base internationally. More importantly, Markus and Duncan both are fierce sub wrestlers, and Movimus is a jobber-free zone: nobody steps on the company's mats who's not intent on the total conquest of his opponent.
Both wrestlers are fast and intense. We get five falls in 18 minutes, and the wrestlers show no desire to bring the contest to an end. A tacked-on hug at the end of the video displays admirable sportsmanship, but it does not disguise the fact that Markus and Duncan still have unfinished business.
Visit Movimus here.










Comments
Post a Comment