Squashed Up, Down, and Against












Kevin Lin vs Axel, Match 634 - Squash Match - Lost Video (UCW)

Surprisingly, most of the customized wrestling videos I have seen have done the trick for me, the more so when the wrestlers invest the story line with some measure of passion and enthusiasm. I'm intrigued by what the match's sponsor/creator and the wrestlers think underground wrestling should be, what makes it sexy, what it really means. This is the case in the recently released "lost video" with Kevin and Axel. There's not much story to this match, just a series of holds and gestures, which is exactly the way fantasies usually present themselves. 

Axel controls the action, though Kevin gets significant hope spots along the way. Axel's gear is very - um - uplifting, as has become more and more the case with Axel. Not a complaint. Far from it: a squeal of delight. The holds are increasingly complicated as the 31-minute match unwinds. The most exciting hold occurs shortly after the 28-minute mark, when Axel executes an abdominal stretch not, as usual, over a knee or shoulder, but around his (Axel's) waist. (I'm not describing it well. See the seventh screen shot above.) Kevin gasps in panicky spurts as if he were drowning. The sound and the motion complement each other to fine effect. Moments like this make me wish I had the money to order a custom video of my own design.

That said, I would find it challenging to script my wrestling fantasies so that the wrestlers and photographer understand what I'm asking of them, mostly because I have a limited grasp of the proper names of wrestling holds and tactics. A somewhat bigger issue is that my fantasies are such transitory things that once conceived and put to use, I am done with them. My erotic fantasies invariably involve wrestling or fighting, but with few exceptions they are single-use in the details. I don't think it's a good idea (not for me) to be too specific about what one asks for in a wrestling fantasy.  I like the surprises that a video wrestler or live partner can add to the mix, so I would probably avoid being specific about what I expected.

I'm not sure how true Match 634 is to its author's intent, but the finished product has memorable moments, mostly thanks to Axel's flexibility and ingenuity as a fighter. This match stands among the better custom videos I have seen. It has a kind of dignity and mystery that set it apart from the usual UCW house style of comic chaos and rough-and-tumble pratfalls - which (let me be clear) I love dearly. In that respect 634 has some of the dreamy quality of Axel's custom match with Kenny Star, released last year.


Visit UCW here.


Comments

  1. i agree- My erotic fantasies invariably involve wrestling or fighting, but with few exceptions they are single-use in the details. I don't think it's a good idea (not for me) to be too specific about what one asks for in a wrestling fantasy. I like the surprises that a video wrestler or live partner can add to the mix, so I would probably avoid being specific about what I expected.

    this was a good match. axel's technique is unparalled in ucw. lin gives him a good match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Axel mentioned in his UCW Vlog that Kevin might likely return if enough people keep asking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more