Someone Lit a Fire Under Brad















Brad Barnes vs Christian Thorn, Wedgies (Wrestler4Hire)

I've been a Brad Barnes fan since 2013, when he first stepped foot on a mat to wrestle Braden Charron. I admired his crisply defined physique and his combat skills, evident from the start. I even found his apparent bashfulness in front of the camera endearing. I admired that old Brad, but I am mad with lust over the new Brad, with his herculean beard and fire-and-brimstone pugnacity. He's well past his camera-shyness now, and though he takes an occasional bump, he is a brutal destroyer of Christian Thorn, a man who's made an art form of getting pulverized.

"You know who it is," Brad brashly announces up front, more growl than human speech, flexing his biceps and scowling at the camera lens. "I have a rookie challenge me tonight. They don't realize: that shit just pisses ... me ... the fuck off. Any rookies try to mess with me, you know they get wrecked. Bring 'im out here!" Then it's Christian's turn to speak. He does all right - a lot of nervous swagger makes him sexier - but intros don't come any steelier than Brad's, whose boots scorch the mat he steps upon.

I could swear the spirits of Randy Savage and Rick Rude hover over Barnes throughout this match. There's a bit of Arn Anderson in him too.  I've seen him in a lot of fights, but this is the first one I've seen that made me want to climb into the ring and pounce on the guy. He starts the match already breathing fire and spitting tacks ... and escalates from there! The man has caught heel fever and caught it bad. Even giving credit to Christian for selling the hell out of Brad's assaults, I'm still left dazed by how crazy good Barnes is at tearing ass to shreds.

Bring the man more raw meat to gnash his teeth on - and save me a good seat at ringside!


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

  1. It looks like an outstanding squash against an opponent who ought to be up to Barnes' weight.

    But that beard.... Usually I'm fine with guys with or without them, or changing status. But Brad is so braw without that , this time, I tell him "Shave!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more