Dimitri vs Callum
Dimitri vs Callum, CVDM13 (Wrestle4aFee)
[Warning: Spoilers ahead.]
Both these wrestlers have recently appeared in underground wrestling matches in the USA, Callum (in red) at Krushco in New York, Dimitri (in yellow) at the May 2nd Wrestling with Pride benefit in Florida. Callum is from the UK, and Dimitri (fka Yourek Catch), from France. They have fought each other twice at Wrestle4aFee. This is their first video together, the better of the two - technical problems mar the second release, which nevertheless has strong points of interest (for one, Callum and Dimitri trade heel-babyface roles). This is rec pro wrestling, performed at a leisurely pace for the camera.. There's no crowd to play to. There's no ref to intervene.
Both are wrestlers I'm currently enamored with. Both have, for my tastes, the right amount of meat on their bones. As I have said elsewhere, I like a belly that's full and round, one that invites a punch. It took me years to realize this. It used to be that I was certain that the wrestlers with the proverbial sculpted bodies were the men for me. I thought tummies were ugly, unable to account for (or admit to) the times my dick got hard when wrestlers' midsections bumped together in a test of strength. Later when ab-punching became the rage in underground wrestling, I realized that the six- and eight-packs interested me as targets less than a firm, protruding gut. (I'm probably the only gay guy who thought Thor's beer belly was hot in Avengers: Endgame.)
The plot line gets to me, too, especially the finisher, a real stunner. Transgression necessitates brutal payback. Just writing those words gets me a little chubby. The match is fair and square till one guy goes for a cheap shot, at which point anything goes - civility gets trashed - then nothing but a total knockout will satisfy.
Visit Wrestle4aFee here.











Dimitri is the best for me in wrestle4afee. even over Callum and the rest
ReplyDelete