Sluggo-Erotic














Alex Costa vs Austin Tyler, Catalog 14 - The Muscle Boys Get Erotic

Austin Tyler's contribution to underground wrestling is not just that he brings pro-style drama and pacing to his matches. Important as these qualities are, I admire his well roundedness as a wrestler, rounded not just in thighs and ass but in ground grappling and brawling, too, as he demonstrates best in his mat matches. Tyler moves with grace even when furious, maybe especially when furious. Here he is well matched against European heartthrob Alex Costa, who holds his own against the pro with high-level give and take that can't be faked.

Austin provides what might be his best fight ever. The amazing thing is that my eyes are stuck on Alex more often than not. It's not just that I like hairy-chested men, which is true enough. It's that Alex appears to have his mind set on making Tyler respect him as a legit wrestler, and I'll be damned if he doesn't succeed. Win or lose, this is an accomplishment because Tyler is one cool customer, not easily impressed, not easily bested on the mat or in the ring. Alex fights with passion to match Austin's and, more than once, controls the smooth-bodied pro like a tiger on a lamb chop. 

I haven't seen all of Catalog 14. I haven't yet seen even half of the matches touted as "The Muscle Boys Get Erotic." To my tastes, Tyler vs Costa is one of the most erotic matches I have seen this year. There's no penetration, no liplocks, no nudity - just (just?) sweat and hard back-and-forth competition, with Tyler and Costa in trunks almost too tiny to qualify as trunks and fighting at a fever pitch. These dudes exhaust each other in a grueling 36-minute struggle, more draining than a slow-motion cum shot. The idea of exhaustion as an intrinsic element in erotic wrestling is hardwired into my kink, probably stemming from memories of dorm-room wrestling in my youth, when winning and losing were less important than mutual assured destruction.

Had I not already been a devoted fan of MuscleBoy Wrestling, this match would have pulled me into the fold. Let me also say this has been an awesome month of wrestling on many fronts. June has indeed been busting out all over.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

  1. Quoting you: " from memories of dorm-room wrestling in my youth, when winning and losing were less important than mutual assured destruction."

    I so agree!! The erotic side of wrestling is mostly in the fight itself, when BOTH men do their best to win, applying mutually crushing holds or beating each other up. No place for squash jobs or one-sided domination in a true man2man fight.
    And if there's more (during or after), that's fine but the main exciting point is the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big fan of Austin Tyler, this match not only cements my belief he’s one of the most talented guys out there, it introduces a new talent (to me) in Alex Acosta. The write up and pictures tell a perfect story and I can’t wait to get this match. Muscleboy can be edgy, but it probably has some of the best talent out there. Keep them coming! Love the MAD reference - I couldn’t agree more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more