Like Putty in His Hands












Dax Carter vs John Wolfboy, Catalog 15 - The Oringinal Boys Are Back! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Shortly after the halfway point of this match, Carter tells Wolfboy, "I'm just giving you what you're asking for." All I can think of is Ethan Axel Andrews cowering in a corner, helpless, while dirty, sweaty Dax manhandles his boyfriend. But what can Andrews do? Nothing. Interfere and he'd get his mouth humped, too. The idea tickles me. So I imagine Ethan wringing his hands, teary-eyed, while Dax burrows deep into his main squeeze. 

I can't remember a rawer and harsher match in the last ten years. An advocate of give and take in wrestling, I am nevertheless hypnotized by this sexy squash job. Wolfboy is without hope. Sure, he gets a "hope spot" (don't blink) but mostly he slavishly wraps his mouth around Carter's hairy balls. He likes it, and he doesn't like it, and I think he doesn't like it mainly because he likes it.

More than once, Dax offers to put the boy out of his misery. He goes for a humane three-count, and (somehow) Wolfboy powers out after the two count. What can Dax do but force his nasty thumb up the hotshot's rectum?

I have to admit I never thought through all the possibilities of a one-sided fight. Having absolute control over another wrestler's body - or even trapped in the passionate clenches of an overpowering heel - has to feel fuckin' great! Dax has never been more masterful, and he has always been masterful. He's disgustingly hot as he treats Wolfboy like cherry-scented playdough. And I have never enjoyed a Wolfboy match this much - he is crazy good as the gimp.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more