Unleashed












Danny Del Toro vs Jacob Van Acker, Unleashed (Wrestler4Hire)

For the first years of this blog I adamantly opposed squash jobs. I preferred - and still do - battles between even-bodied, even-tempered fighters. But the squash has only recently revealed its artistry to me. Danny and Jacob justify the angle to me through the beauty of Del Toro's cruelty and Van Acker's melodramatic anguish. Though the fight is unvaryingly one-sided, there's no getting past the brilliance of these two wrestlers. I have to thank the anonymous author of the comment on my recent post on Klein vs Baldwin, who reminded me that I should not knock the squash job as a pro-wrestling genre just because it has devolved in the last decade to an emotionless and undramatic cliche. By analogy, just because there hasn't been a decent Hollywood Western since 1992, I can't conclude that Westerns suck.

I remain ambivalent about Danny's tattoos, though. I wouldn't recommend to anybody to get a tattoo, much less the mixed bag of designs that adorn Danny's torso, arms, and shoulders. Nevertheless, I have to admit his exquisite physique benefits from the ink that proclaims him both a bad ass and a stud. The effect of what he does to the pale, unembellished body of Jacob would be lessened by half without it. Del Toro is a work of art in both the decoration of his skin and the commitment he shows in destroying the too beautiful Jacob Van Acker. Van Acker's artistry rests in the perfection of his sells.

I'm increasingly impressed with these two wrestlers and the way Wrestler4Hire is exhibiting their talents. The match is stiff style at its best, and its sado-eroticism, while not explicit, touches my peculiar kink at its core.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

  1. You have mentioned “squash” matches a few times over the recent weeks… gotta admit I’m not really a fan. It seems like just about every company producing in this area just wants a heel and another guy who will just lay down and take it. “Squashes” have become a typical and usual trope with very few ideas to change it up (like “big vs little” for instance.)

    While this Danny vs Jacob looks exciting and both men are undeniably hot in their own ways, I know I would prefer if Jacob got a hope spot or a few licks in. I will always prefer a good back and forth like the Brisco vs Funk battles in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny is amazing as a heel. Though this one is really hot, I have to say the one with Kiyoshi Bloom has to be one of my favorite squash jobs for teh past year or so. I hope we see more of Bloom as he has only appeared once so far, and he did an incredible job selling. He's a natural. I would love to see more of Danny too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more