Doughboy Slaughters Gymboy












Callum vs AJNasty, 1 (Wrestler4aFee)

About twelve or thirteen years ago, my ex-boyfriend  sent me a selfie of him all banged-up after a fight - black eye, split lip, the works. I told him I whacked off to it. He said, "I figured you would. That's why I gave it to you." I'm not proud of my bent pleasures, but I'm not ashamed of them either. I like fights. I hate that people sometimes get seriously hurt in them, but fights are turn-ons and have been since I was a kid. For me they are signs of vigor.

AJNasty at Wrestle4aFee has a gym-toned build most of us would kill for. Quicker and more casually than you would think possible, doughboy Callum dismantles him. If that weren't sexy enough, Nasty's tortured moans sound like Gollum jerking off in an echo chamber. I don't think Nasty intentionally made it easy for Callum to defeat him, but it was nevertheless easy. Callum didn't break a sweat. Nasty tries to escape. Yet if Callum  had a bag of doughnuts, he could have finished a full dozen while steadying a paralyzed and whimpering AJ between his legs. The friction between the thighs is kinda arousing. There's not much action here, though. It is not even a wrestling match, mostly an exhibition of Callum's prowess and the gym boy's abs and vulnerability. Like a python crushing and swallowing a young alligator at Reptile World. Appalling and fascinating all at once.

Visit Wrestle4aFee here.


Comments

  1. that reminds me of a fight in my neighborhood. not certain why it occurred but a tough guy and his brother met with with two other brothers. the younger tough brother was small and ripped while the other younger brother was like the guy in the match here. he was softer looking but bigger and taller. he destroyed the young muscled tough boy. completely manhandled him. it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrestle4aFee is truly underrated as a wrestling company. I'm glad to see you giving it some of the attention it deserves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more